Incredible Dragon Slash Fortnite 2022

Dragon Slash Fortnite. The ninja strikes with deadly precision. Don't get burnt by this dragon.

I was using this skin today, feels so without Mantis Leap
I was using this skin today, feels so without Mantis Leap from fortnite-battle-royale.blogspot.com

Just wanted to know if anyone else has come across this issue. Ninja springs forward 2 tiles, dealing a base of 95 edged weapon damage to all enemies within 0.5 tiles. The dragon slash is an ability specific to the ninja class of save the world.

I was using this skin today, feels so without Mantis Leap

Unlock access to the ninja hero. It is worth 10 points and can be received for: Unlock access to the ninja hero Okay so the dragon slash class build was nerfed, they say the buffed the the ds itself to offset the tail being nerfed, i really can't see that it was though.